In using this Booking Engine website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
How to spa - Santorini Zen Spa regulation
Either a Mobile service at your Hotel room/suite/villa or a service at Santorini Zen Spa facilities, before you make a reservation, please read carefully.
We would like to inform you that we have amended our operating procedures, in response to COVID-19. These amended procedures have been implemented to ensure our guests are safe and protected throughout their spa experience.
We have introduced new Policies for Reservations, meaning we will need to ask you some additional questions during the booking.
Our hygiene protocols have always been of the highest standards and we have introduced additional sanitizing procedures throughout the spa. These are outlined in a pre-arrival information email.
We would like to provide you with as much information as possible prior to arrival, so on the day, you can fully immerse yourself into the spa experience.
We need to check if you have any medical conditions that may affect your treatment or visit. Please be assured that all information will be held confidentially in line with Data Protection and GDPR.
We will ask if you or any member of your household has had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days, including minor; Fever, Cough, Breathlessness, Headaches, Sore Throat.
Should you feel unwell or develop any symptoms within 24 hours of your appointment, the Cancellation charge will be waived, as the wellbeing of our guests is our priority. If you are unsure whether to attend your appointment, please call the spa so we can advise you.
For Mobile Massages in your hotel room or suite or villa in Santorini:
Should you have any specific questions at this stage regarding our policies, please don’t hesitate to ask.
1. Reservations & Payment Policy
· Zen Spa services cannot be billed at your hotel room.
· All services require a credit card to guarantee a reservation.
· At time of booking, you will be asked to provide a credit card number to secure the booking. This card will be used with your agreement, to cover any subsequent late cancellation fee. (See Zen Spa’s Cancellation Policy). You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no show. After the service, you may choose your method of payment cash or card.
· All prices are in euros € per person. Gratuities are not included. We deserve the right to change spa prices without previous notice. However, prices quoted at booking, will be honored.
2. Cancellation & Rescheduling policy
2.3 Late Policy: We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. In the event that, you are late for your scheduled appointment less than 15 minutes, we will accommodate you to the best of our ability. However, your treatment may be shortened or re-scheduled, to avoid delays for other guests or following appointments.
Appointments missed by later than 15 minutes, will be cancelled and fully charged as non-show.
2.4 How to
cancel your reservation:
For Cancellations, please please please!!! do not contact your Hotel's Front Desk, as this would complicate things!!! Your hotel's Front Desk receptionists/employees/waiters/ maids, etc., cannot be held responsible to accept your appointment's cancellation!!!
For sessions at Zen Spa facilities:
· Only in working hours: 11:00 -19:00, Zen Spa’s Reception must be contacted in person or on the phone: ++30 698 582 4393
· or through our Travelotopos Booking Engine (hit: MANAGE RESERVATION button, at the bottom of the front page)
A Cancellation will not take effect until we receive confirmation from you with any of the above ways.
We reserve the right to levy a €30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
2.5 If we cancel or amend your booking:
We would not expect to have to make any changes to your Booking once it is agreed between you and us, but sometimes problems occur and we do have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel Bookings.
If we must cancel or amend your booking on our behalf, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your Booking.
If we cancel your Booking, we will refund you any fees you have already paid to us.However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your Booking (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance).
3. Your Spa Experience
· We can assist you in choosing the treatment which will suite you the best. You may also consult our Spa Manager for any longer spa program planning to suit individual needs.
· Please be sure to inform your therapist if, you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, active cancer, heart ailments or any condition that may counteract with heat therapies, massage or skin care.
· A short Medical History Form is required to be signed prior to your treatment – will be at your disposal at the spa reception or it will be provided by your mobile massage therapist at your villa/suite.
· If we feel that providing you a service may endanger your health or safety, we deserve the right to decline the service or to ask you to reschedule your appointment or you consult your medical doctors first, while they will take the responsibility in written.
· You are welcome to request a male or female massage therapist. - please request them during the booking process - However, due to scheduling demands, we cannot always guarantee your choice for a particular therapist. Additional charge € 30/hour is applied for any requests or need for external massage professionals out of Santorini Zen Spa personnel
· All sessions are clothing optional. Wear what is comfortable for you, the spa or your hotel will provide you with undergarments for body treatments, bathrobes, slippers, towels. All of our certified therapists utilize proper draping techniques to respect and protect your privacy at all times.
· Communication with your massage therapist about your treatment, is essential to help personalize your spa experience.
· In all sessions of our Zen Spa menu, we include 10 minutes to undress/redress and client consultation.
4. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of money, jewelry or any other valuable possession belonging to the guests. Please leave them in your room/suite hotel or at a safe either in your changing room or at the Hotel's Front Desk.
5. Safety & Code of Conduct and Ethics
For your safety and well-being,
· we highly discourage alcohol consumption prior to, during or immediately following spa therapies. We deserve the right to refuse the session, if client is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
· We have specially designed treatment for expectant women or nursing mothers (the Rejuvance Face massage). We are not cruel, cold Health professionals! However, guests with active cancer can only have the Rejuvance Face massage. Sorry! We take your health and safety as our responsibility very seriously!!!
· we highly also discourage shaving prior to and after exfoliation treatments (women). However, men are recommended to shave if having a facial treatment at least 2 hours before the appointment time.
· Some treatments may not be performed on sunburned skin.
· Please remove any jewelry or contact lenses prior to body and facial treatments.
Zen Spa invites you to spa and relax! Inappropriate and rude behavior from any side (guest/employee) does not belong at Zen Spa.
In Zen Spa we are dedicated,
professional certified technicians of Health industry, who reserve the right to
terminate treatments and services if guests are excessively intoxicated and/or
are acting in an unwelcome sexual behavior to the therapists.
We both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us, will be exclusively dealt with by the Courts of Greece.
Guests must be at least 14 years old. Teenagers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by the accompanying adult/parent in the spa.
7. Comments We would love to hear about the service you received and how it compares to your other spa experiences. Please review us on our webpage santorinizenspa.com or on Tripadvisor
Please respect our Policies. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please, do not hesitate to ask us any question you might have
We look forward to giving you the gift of touch and
with our authentic experiences, to be transformed into a better self!
Santorini Zen Spa manager